THÔNG TIN TÓM TẮT NHỮNG ĐÓNG GÓP MỚI CỦA LUẬN ÁN
Title: The study fully done of the design method for flexible pavement structure of aerodrome in Vietnam.
Field of training : Transport Construction Engineering
Program code : 9580205
Major : Contruction of Highway - Urban Road
Doctoral student : Nguyen Dinh Chung
Prof. Dr Pham Huy Khang - University of Transport and Communications
Prof. Dr Vu Dinh Phung - ThuyLoi University
Institution: University of Transport and Communications
Summary of new contributions of the thesis:
1. Research, survey model, theoretical basis and algorithms to solve the multi-layered flexible pavement structure of the aerodrome using Abaqus software, calculate stress and deflection of aerodrome flexible pavement. Under static load, dynamic load with the case of asphalt layer is linear elastic material or viscoelastic material, determine the specific stress and deformation value in the material layer.
2. Applying the finite element method by Abaqus software analyzes some factors affecting the stress and deformation in the multi-layered flexible pavement structure of the aerodrome, creating a relationship diagram between factors affecting the deformation and stress.
3. The study contributes to the improvement of Vietnam standards TCVN 10907: 2015 to be suitable for the current operations in airports.
- Creating relationships between the Influence depth of the aircraft load and the modulus of subgrade, Figures 3.1 and 3.2.
- Proposed application of the formula (3.3)  or software Abaqus calculates the relative deflection due to the aircraft load causing () the out of figures.
- Building the regression formula (3.7), (3.8), (3.9) to calculate the relative deflection limit when the tire pressure and the takeoff frequency of the designed aircraft Nr> 100 movements/day.
4. Building the software for designing flexible pavement structures by standard TCVN 10907: 2015 has been added some contents according to research results of authors written in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 language when designing flexible pavement structures at aerodromes in Vietnam.
5. Application of software Abaqus designed flexible pavement structures, with main gear is only one wheel, using the axial symmetry model, with main gear has got alot of wheels, using the 3D model.
6. Preliminary study the proposed approach to apply the FAA Standard AC 150/5320-6 (2016) to design and evaluate the operation-life of flexible pavement structure and determine issues that need to be additional research when applying in Vietnam.